- What is Loan against Mortgage?
(A) Loan against Credit History (B) Loan against Property (C) Loan against House
(D) Loan against CIBIL standing (E) Both (B) and (C) (Ans :E)
2. Ajit Doval was formerly director of the Intelligence Bureau has been appointed as–
(A) Attorney General of India (B) National Security Advisor (C) Deputy Chairman, Planning Commission
(D) Solicitor General of India (E) Comptroller and Auditor General of India (Ans : B)
3. Which of the following correctly explains call money in the field of banking?
(A) It is short-term finance (B) It is repayable on demand (C) It has maturity period of one to fifteen days
(D) It is used for inter-bank transactions (E) All of the above (Ans : E)
4. Which of the following is the currency of the European Union ?
(A) Pound Sterling (B) Euro (C) Franc (D) Krona (E) Forint (Ans : B)
5. India is a member of which of the following organizations?
(A) ASEAN (B) BRIC (C) OPEC (D) MERCOSUR (E) NATO (Ans : B)
6. Teacher’s Day is celebrated on–
(A) 15th sept. (B) 10th sept. (C) 5th sept. (D) 15th oct. (E) 10th oct. (Ans : C)
7. which of the following is the book written by V.S. Naipaul?
(A) Higher then Everest (B) A Passage to England (C) Affluent Society
(D) All My Yester years (E) A House For Mr. Biswas (Ans : E)
8. The capital of which of the following countries is not correctly matched?
(A) Guatemala: Guatemala City (B) Singapore: Singapore City (C) Malaysia: Kuala Lumpur
(D) Mauritius: Abu Dhabi (E) Venezuela: Caracas (Ans : D)
9. Who was the lead actor in the movie ‘Kochadaiiyaan : the Legend?
(A) Kamal Hasan (B) Dhanush (C) Mahesh Babu
(D) Rajnikant (E) Mohanlal (Ans : D)
10. Who is the newly appointed CEO of Infosys?
(A) Vishal Sikka (B) Nandan Nilekani (C) S. Gopalkrishnan
(D) S.D. Shibulal (E) N. Mehrotra (Ans : A)
11. Which among the following is not related to Foreign Exchange Management in India?
(A) MRTP (B) FEMA (C) FERA (D) PMLA (E) All of the above (Ans : A)
12. What is the rate used to convert Indian Rupee into United States Doller?
(A) Bank Rate (B) Libor Rate (C) CRR Rate
(D) Exchange Rate (E) Base Rate (Ans : D)
13. Where is Baiji Oil Refinery located?
(A) Iran (B) Venezuela (C) Iraq (D) Kuwait (E) Oman (Ans : C)
14. Which of the following is the capital of Myanmar?
(A) Rangoon (B) Naypyidaw (C) Kuala Lumpur (D) Hanoi (E) Jakarta (Ans : B)
15. Which of the following is a good and rich source of vitamin ‘C’ ?
(A) Milk (B) Radish (C) Mango (D) Lemon Juice (E) Banana (Ans : D)
16. In which of the following industry CASA ratio is used?
(A) Merchandise Trade (B) Banking and Finance (C) Software Industry
(D) Travel and Tourism (E) None of these (Ans : B)
17. The changed management programme of which of the following banks is named as ‘Parivartan’ ?
(A) Reserve Bank of India (B) Bank of India (C) Union Bank of India
(D) Bank of Baroda (E) State Bank of India (Ans : E)
18. Which of the following is the trophy/cup associated with the game of cricket ?
(A) Derby (B) Merdeka Cup (C) Santosh Trophy
(D) Dileep Trophy (E) Durand Cup (Ans : D)
19. Which of the following countries has decided to give a 20% subsidy to its farmers even though they are rich ?
(A) France (B) England (C) Italy (D) USA (E) Germany (Ans : D)
20. A letter of credit where in the credit available to the customer gets reinstated after the bill is paid is known as–
(A) Back to back LC (B) Red clause LC (C) Back to front LC
(D) Revolving LC (E) Recourse LC (Ans : D)
21. Almost all Banks in India are running special schemes for providing banking services to rural poor. This concept is popularly known as–
(A) Faster Growth (B) Trade Finance (C) SME Finance
(D) Investment Banking (E) Financial Inclusion (Ans : E)
22. India is not a member of which of the following organizations?
(A) SAARC (B) WTO (C) BRIC (D) UNO (E) OPEC (Ans : E)
23. Special emphasis by the Govt. of India on which of the following will certainly improve the performance of the agriculture sector in country within a short span of time?
(A) Focused Public Distribution System (B) Sanitation and Health Services (C) Rural Employment
(D) Better irrigation facilities (E) All of these (Ans : D)
24. The judges of the Supreme Court of India now retire at the age of–
(A) 58 years (B) 60 years (C) 62 years (D) 65 years (E) 68 years (Ans : D)
25. The Government of India does not provide any direct financial assistance to which of the following schemes ?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (B) Rural Health Mission
(C) Indira Aawas Yojana (D) Jeevan Sathi Yojana (E) Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana (Ans : D)