11. The first President of India was?
(a) Mr. Sanjiva Reddy
(b) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(c) Dr. V.V Giri
(d) Dr. Zakir Hussain
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
12. Which of the following was Satyajit Ray associated with?
(a) Classical Music
(b) Commercial Art
(c) Film Direction
(d) Classical Dance
Answer: Film Direction
13. The most commonly used bleaching agent is?
(b) Carbon dioxide
(d) Sodium Chloride
14. The gas used for artificial ripening of green fruit is?
(c) Carbon dioxide
15. Light year is a unit of?
(d) Intensity of light
16. Magnetism at the centre of a bar magnet is?
(d) Minimum or Maximum
17. Inside an aeroplane, flying at a high altitude?
(a) The pressure is the same as that outside
(b) Normal atmospheric pressure is maintained by the use of air pumps
(c) The pressure inside is less than the pressure outside
(d) Normal humidity and partial vacuum are maintained
Answer: Normal atmospheric pressure is maintained by the use of air pumps
18. The most important ore of aluminium is?
19. Who has scored the most runs in a single First-class innings?
(a) Hanif Mohammad
(b) Brian Lara
(c) Sir Donald Bradman
(d) Sachin Tendulkar
Answer: Brian Lara
20. The members of Lok Sabha are?
(a) Directly elected by the people
(b) Indirectly elected
(d) Partly elected and partly nominated
Answer: Directly elected by the people