AAI Recruitment 2016 Apply for 220 Junior Executive Vacancies at www.aai.aero :
Airport Authority of India has recently issued a notification which is inviting interested candidates for lots of Junior Executive vacancies in form of AAI Recruitment 2016 on main portal site at www.aai.aero so before applying it is advisable to go through whole advertisement once so that you can get familiar with all of the important instructions regarding application procedures.
Approximate 220 vacancies for numerous fields of Airport are being offered here and all the eligible candidates are requested to apply soon before last dates. Please note that applicants who wish to apply need to fill both step 1 as well step 2 registration simultaneously in order to complete application procedure. Here we are offering complete details associated with this recruitment so all the candidates need to read these details before applying and then complete all the procedures.
AAI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Vacant Posts Name: Junior Executive Posts
Total Number of Vacant Posts: 220 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 50 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 50 Posts
- Information Technology: 20 Posts
- Airport Authority: 100 Posts
Post Wise Required Educational Qualification:
- For Civil Posts:
Full time/ Regular B.E. in Civil from a recognized institute/ university
- For Electrical Posts:
Full time/ Regular B.E. in Electrical from a recognized institute/ university
- For IT Posts:
Full time/ Regular B.E. in IT/ Computer Engineering/ MCA from a recognized institute/ university
- For Airport Operation Posts:
Full time Graduate in Science + Full time MBA OR Full Time B.E. in Engineering from a recognized institute/ university.
Age Limit: Interested candidates’ age is supposed to be as per following as on 31stMay 2016
- General Category: Less than 27 years,
- SC/ ST Category: Less than 32 years,
- OBC Category: Less than 30 years
Selection Procedures: Candidates who have applied for Junior Executive posts need to attend numerous selection procedures viz. Written Exam while other procedures shall be revealed soon through AAI official site. The written exam shall be held on various cities including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram.
Registration Fees: Applicants who are aspiring to apply require to pay application fees which is totally non-refundable and sum of this fees is 1000/- rupees for Male candidates belonging to General as well as OBC categories. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates are exempted from fees.
To pay fees, aspirants can visit nearest SBI Bank along with their Challan, downloaded from the official site. After paying Challan aspirants are requested to keep Candidates’ Copy safe with them until other procedures are finalized.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2016?
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the AAI official site i.e. aai.aero
- Search for “Careers” link and Go to that link
- Go to AAI Junior Executive Recruitment link
- Read all the instructions given at the official site
- Complete Step – I as well as Step – II Registration
- Also Download Challan and pay it through SBI
- At last, Get a copy of filled Form and Keep it safe
- Apply Online From: 18th April 2016
- Last Date of Applying: 17th May 2016
- Last Date of Paying Fees: 20th May 2016
- Last Date of Completing Step-II Registration: 24th May 2016
Official Site: www.aai.aero