Department of Medical, Health & Family Welfare, Rajasthan invites application for the post of 943 PHC ASHA Supervisor, Accountant & Various Vacancies on contract & Temporary basis. Apply before 02 May 2016.
Advt. No. : 322
Job Details :
- Post Name : PHC ASHA Supervisor
- No of Vacancy : 538 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5500/- (Per month)
- Post Name : Accountant
- No of Vacancy : 149 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 8000/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for DMHFW Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For PHC ASHA Supervisor : Graduation Degree in any stream with one year experience in development Sector, Social Sector with recognized and reputed NGOs/ Development Agencies/ National Health Mission etc and knowledge of computer.
- For Accountant : Inter CA or Inter ICWA or M.Com with 50% marks or B.Com with 50% marks with one year working experience.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limits : 40 years (as on 01.04.2016)
Job Location : Rajasthan
Selection Process : Selection will be made either on the basis of educational qualifications/ work experience/ written exam/ personal interview or mix of them.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General /OBC have to pay Rs. 200/- & Rs. 100/- for reserved category through Demand Draft drawn in favour of State Institute of Health & Family Welfare payable at Jaipur, Rajasthan.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all the relevant documents send to The Director, State Institute of Health & Family welfare (SIHFW), South of Doordarshan, Jhalana Institutional Area, Jhalana Dungari, Jaipur- 302004 on or before 02.05.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 02.05.2016