Karnataka Police (KSP) Recruitment 2016 Apply for 3590 Constable Vacancies at www.ksp.gov.in :
Police Department of Karnataka State Government has issued a notification regarding to KSP Recruitment 2016 and inviting online application for total 3590 vacancies of both civil and armed police constables on main portal site at www.ksp.gov.in and also on rec16.ksponline.co.in so those aspirants of the state who are looking forward to grab police jobs this is good chance for them.
Finally a good news came for those jobless peoples who are in hunt for opportunity to show case their talent and courage in nation’s pride as right now online applications are being invited by both male as well female candidates in order to complete empty positions of CPC (Civil Police Constable) and APC(Armed Police Constable).
Total 3590 vacancies are there to be filled up so if you want to apply then first of all it is necessary that you go through complete notification and read brochure very carefully in order to understand their requirements and needs. You can access concerned notification from link given at the end if this article however you can still read below mentioned brief details as well.
Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total Vacancies: 3590
|S. No.||District Name||No. of Posts|
|1.||Mysuru City||367 Posts|
|2.||Hubballi-Dharwad City||170 Posts|
|3.||Mangaluru City||169 Posts|
|4.||Bengaluru District||199 Posts|
|5.||Belagavi City||355 Posts|
|9.||DK. Mangaluru||162 Posts|
Name of the post:
- Civil Police Constable (Men & Women)
- Armed Police Constable (Men)
Age Limit: Minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years while age relaxation in upper age limit would be applicable according to norms and rules decided by government.
Education Qualification: Applicants who wish to apply must have at least done SSLC/10th or any other equivalent qualification from CBSE, ICSE or any other state board at the time of registration.
Examination Fee: Below mentioned fee as per category wise can be paid using any online mode of payment option such as net banking, credit/debit cards.
- 250/- for Gm,2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates
- 100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01 and tribal candidates
Selection Procedure: After completion of registration process, applications done by candidates will be scrutinized and those who satisfy minimum requirement eligible will have to face endurance test and physical test and written examination. Upon overall performance of them, final selection would be made by selection committee members and it must be agreed by all.
Important dates to remind:
- Online application starts from: 07 January 2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 05 February 2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 06 February 2016
How to apply Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016?
- Visit ksp.gov.in and click on “Administration” -> “Recruitment” -> “Current Recruitment”.
- Now click on link “Police Recruitment -2016” and then select post for which you want to apply
- Now click on “Notification” link at left hand side and read it very carefully in order to get familiar with al rules and regulations of them.
- If you are eligible then you can fill online application using detailed instructions given in notification.
- After verify all details are true you can submit it and take print out of it for further use.
- For more details please click on link given below for advertisement.
Official Website: www.ksp.gov.in