MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply 14283 SI ASI Vacancies at www.mponline.gov.in :
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued a notification regarding to MP Vyapam Police Constable Recruitment 2016 and inviting online application for total 14283 vacancies in police department on main portal site at www.mponline.gov.in so all those aspirants who are desiring to do something for their nation and pride, this is the opportunity for which you are looking for.
Get ready with all the essential documents tomorrow as application procedure for this mp police recruitment test 2016 is going to kick off in order to choose qualified candidates for various designations in home police department such as constables for purpose of ground duty, driver, head constable, assistant sub inspector so first of all it is advisable for all candidates to read thoroughly notification in order to get familiar with rules and regulations of this selection. Brief details are as follows.
MP Vyapam Police Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total Vacancies: 14283
- Constable (Ground Duty): 12006 Posts
- Constable (Driver): 992 Posts
- Constable (Cook): 384 Posts
- Constable (Barber): 91 Posts
- Constable (Washerman): 98 Posts
- Constable (Cobbler): 47 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier): 176 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper): 110 Posts
- Constable (Mason): 66 Posts
- Constable (Bugler): 35 Posts
- Constable (Tet Khalasi): 28 Posts
- Head Constable (Computer): 200 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 50 posts
Age Limit: Age of the candidates should be at least 18 years and should not exceed than 28 years as on 1st August 2016 while relaxation in upper age limit should be given as per general rules and regulations decided by state government and details for the same can be obtained from notification.
- Constable & Head Constable Posts: General categories and Schedule caste applicants who wish to apply for these posts must have passed 10th or 12th class while only for Schedule Tribe applicants need to have done at least 8th
- Head constable (Computer): Must have passed at least 12th class and must have done computer or information technology courses from UGC recognized institute or university.
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer): Candidates must have done at least graduation in done computer or information technology from UGC recognized institute or university
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Test
- Document verification
Notice: Please note that if candidates fail to obtain minimum qualification or fail to provide required documents during document verification then they will be barred from very next moment from whole procedure. MP Police Admit card 2016 for written test and physical and medical examination would be uploaded online.
- General Candidates:
Paper 1: Rs. 500/-
Paper 2: Rs.700/-
- Reserved Candidates:
Paper 1: Rs.250/-
Paper 2 :Rs.350/-
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Online Application starts from: 12 April 2016
- Last date for submission of Application : 11 May 2016
- Correction/Editing Date : 12 Apr to 16 May 2016
- Date of written examination : 17 July 2016
How to apply MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2016?
- Visit mponline.gov.in and download notification or you can download the same from below.
- Read it twice so that you can get to know all rules and regulations for this recruitment drive and only upon surety that you are eligible then go for application.
- You can click on below application link or find it from mponline portal under “Citizen Services” tab.
- Fill online application by registering your candidature using simple instructions in notification which should be followed during filling of application
- After filling it upload required photo, signature and two lines of your own hand writing.
- Now submit application and pay applicable fee using any of the method described in notification.
- Take print out of that submitted application as future reference use.
- For more deep details you can refer to notification.
Official Website : mponline.gov.in