- A bleaching agent?
- The second most chemically active element?
- The densest element?
- Most chemically active element?
- Most electronegative element of the periodic table?
- The radioactive gaseous element?
- The second hardest natural substance?
- The crystalline form of Aluminium oxide?
- The Largest Atom?
- Lowest atomic volume?
- Most abundant carbon compound in the nature?
- Most stable radioactive Isotope?
- Most toxic radioactive Isotope in air?
- Most toxic non-radioactive element in air?
- Hardest substance in the world?
- White phosphorus is kept in?
Answer: Under water
- The phosphorus used in the manufacture of match boxes?
Answer: Red phosphorus
- Ore of Uranium?
- Heavy hydrogen is:
- Gas used to fill electric bulb used for advertisement?