- Interest payable on savings bank accounts is regulated by which bank?
2. Many times we read about SHGs in financial newspapers. What is the full form of the term?
3. What are fixed deposits and recurring deposits?
4. Which accounts are allowed to be operated by cheques?
5. What is Mortgage?
6. Which will setup sore banking infrastructure for rural banks?
7. What is the name of cheque when a bank returns unpaid?
8. Which state became the first state in the country to launch RBI’s e-payment system for commercial tax payers?
9. As we all know DIPP is the nodal agency in the field of foreign investments in India. What is the full form of DIPP ?
10. What is the mean of NEFT?
11. Interest on savings bank account is now calculated by banks on which basis?
12. Which is the largest shareholder (in percentage shareholding) of a nationalized bank?
13. Banks in our country normally publicise that additional interest rate is allowed on retail domestic term deposits of which citizens?
14. What is the full form of ‘FINO’ a term we see frequently in financial newspapers?
15. Lending to Micro Finance Institutions by Bank considered as finance to which sector?
16. What is money laundering?
17. Which is a measure taken by Reserve Bank of India to control inflation in our country?
18. What type of loan is granted by banks for purchase of white goods?
19. Many times we read about ‘Hawala’ transactions in newspapers. Hawala in India is prohibited under the provision of which Act?
20. What does the letter ‘L’ denote in term ‘LAF’ as referred every now and then in relation to monetary policy of the RBI?
21. Which is ‘material alteration’ of a negotiable instrument?
22. The letter ‘F’ denotes which word in the term IFRS?
23. Which loan constitutes the largest percentage of Retail loans in India?
24. Credit risk to the bank is high from which of these cards?
25. Why does depreciation of an asset occur?
26. Which is a Credit Card Association?
27. Which is not an electronic Banking delivery channel?
28. What is the Rate at which the domestic currency can be converted into foreign currency and vice-versa is known as?
29. Which are the bank branches that can undertake foreign exchange business directly are known as in foreign exchange.
30. By which is insurance cover for bank deposits in our country provided?
31. Which is the loan of very small amounts given to low income groups?
32. When a banker talks about CDR, what is he talking about?
33. What is the Expand term of ALM as used in Banking/Finance sector ?
34. Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) and Statutory’ Liquidity Ratio (SLR) are terms most closely related to which of the following industry/ market?
35. What is the maximum period for which domestic term deposits are normally accepted by banks in our country?
36. What does the letter ‘L’ stands for in the term LAF commonly used in financial/economic news?
37. Monetary Policy as an arm of the economic policy is administered by which bank?
38. Which reserves can act as a liquidity buffer for commercial banks during crisis times?
39. By whom are Savings’ bank accounts opened?
40. For repayment of loan availed from Banks NBFC we come across a term known as EMI What does it stand for?
41. Many a times we read in the news paper about CASA deposits of banks. CASA what are deposits?
42. While investing in mutual funds we come across a term called NAV. What is the meaning of NAV?
43. Assume that Reserve Bank of India reduces the Bank Rate by 1%, what will be its impact?
44. Whose signature is found on a 50 rupee currency note in India?
45. Which institution is involved mainly in granting Housing Loans?
46. Almost all banks in our country have introduced which facility for granting crop loans to farmers?
47. What is meant by financial inclusion?
48. Many times we read the term ‘ECB’ in newspapers. What is the full form of ‘ECB’ ?
49. Which agency/organization in India maintains the Micro. Finance Development and Equity Fund ?
50. A bank branch receives a counterfeit note of Rs. 100 from the customer, which customer wants it back. Which action should be taken by the Bank?
51. In India, which of the following have the highest share in the disbursement of credit to agriculture and allied activities?
52. What is the mean of Bad debts?
53. What is the maximum permissible limit for investment in PDF account in a financial year?
54. In our country, till when a cheque remains valid for payment for from the date of issue?
55. The Govt. of India has acquired RBI’s stake in one of the major banks of India. Which that bank?
56. Credit Cards are known by which another name?
57. On domestic term deposits, banks in our country generally offer additional rate of interest on term deposits from which citizens?
58. Which instrument cannot be transferred from one person to another by endorsement?
59. ‘Crossing’ applies to which instrument?
60. Which asset can be mortgaged?
61. Which is foreign bank having offices/branches in India?
62. Basel-II norms are associated with which aspect of the banking industry?
63. What is the expand term of FLCC?
64. If PAN details are not provided, the TDS is deducted at which rate?
65. What does the lowering of Bank Rate by the Reserve Bank of India leads to–
66. What is the full form of ‘ULIP’, the term which was in the news recently?
67. By which bank is the rate of interest on Savings Bank Account stipulated? –
68. Many times we read a term, CBS used in banking operation. What is the full form of the letter ‘C in the term ‘CBS’ ?
69. Many a time we read a term ‘PPP’ in financial dailies/magazines. What is the full form of the same as used in financial world?
70. Fiscal policy in India is formulated by which ministry?
2. Self Help Groups
3. Repayable on demand
4. Savings bank accounts and current accounts
5. Security on immovable property for a loan given by a bank
7. Dishonor of the cheque
9. Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
10. National Electronic Funds Transfer system
11. Daily product basis
12. Govt. of India
13. Senior citizens
14. Financial Inclusion Network and Operations
15. Priority Sector
16. Conversion of Money which is illegally obtained
17. Raising of Repo / Reverse Repo Rate
18. Consumer durables loan
19. Foreign Exchange Management Act
21. Converting an order cheque to bearer cheque
23. Home loans
24. Credit cards
25. Wear and tear
26. Master Card
27. Mobile Vans
28. Exchange rate
29. Exchange branches
31. Micro credit
32. Corporate Debt Restructuring
33. Asset Liability Management
34. Banking industry
35. 10 years
37. Reserve Bank of India
39. Individuals for savings purposes
40. Equated Monthly Installment
41. Demand deposits
42. Net Asset Value
43. More liquidity in the market
44. Governor, RBI
46. Kisan Credit Cards
47. Making available banking services at an affordable cost
48. External Commercial Borrowing
49. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
50. Will impound and not return
51. Microfinance Institutions
52. Amounts owed to a company that are not going to be paid
53. Rs. 70,000
54. 3 months
55. State Bank of India
56. Plastic money
57. Senior citizens
58. Fixed Deposit Receipt
60. Land and Building
61. Standard Chartered Bank
62. Risk management
63. Financial Literacy and Credit Counselling
65. More liquidity in the market
66. Unit Linked Insurance Plan
69. Purchasing Power Parity
70. the Finance Ministry