- Sodium kept in?
- Cooking gas contains more than 90%?
- Purest form of Carbon?
- Biogas mainly contains?
- The most abundant Alkali metal is?
- The metal used for Galvanisation of Iron sheets?
- The wire of flash bulb is made up of?
- The content of the LPG Cylinder is in the form of?
- Aspirin was invented by?
Answer: Felix Hoffmann
- Which catalyst used in the manufacture of Sulphuric Acid?
Answer: Vanadium Pentoxide
- Which instrument is used for the preparation of Hydrogen Sulphide in the laboratory?
Answer: Kipp’s Apparatus
- The raw materials from which Rayon is manufactured?
- Mercury is a?
- Gases used in cigarette lighters?
- The raw material used in the manufacture of Cement?
Answer: Limestone and Gypsum
- Freon-12 is used as?
- Mineral present in School Chalk?
- The material that is present in photo films?
- Lead pencil consists of?
Answer: Clay and Graphite
- Number of Hydrogen Isotopes?
- Oil of Vitriol is?
Answer: Sulphuric acid
- White Vitriol?
Answer: Zinc Sulphate
- Substance is popularly known as Super Liquid?
Answer: Liquid Helium
- Number of terminals in a Battery?
- Avagadro’s Law is applicable to?
- Chemical element has the atomic number 1?
- One most important compound responsible for Ozone Layer Depletion is?
- Town gas is?
Answer: Coal gas
- The sweetest sugar is?