UP Police Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 2064 Sub Inspector (SI) Vacancies at uppbpb.gov.in :
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board on behalf of Uttar Pradesh Police Department has issued a notification regarding to UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 and inviting online application by male as well female candidates on main portal site at uppbpb.gov.in so those aspirants who are looking for police jobs should submit their application now.
Very good and cool news came for those candidates who are looking to serve their nation by joining police department with their courage, presence of mind and intelligence behavior to overcome with issues of anti terrorist activities and local criminals, as police department of State government of Uttar Pradesh is offering new job openings for SI vacancies so first of all read below given details of eligibility.
UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2015 Details:
Total Vacancies: 2064
- Male: 1652
- Female: 412
Age Limit: As on 1st August 2015, age of the applicant should be as below and relaxation in upper age limit to the deserved candidates who provide sufficient documents as required, will be applicable according to rules of government.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 28 years
Education Qualification: Only graduate candidates who have obtained average 50% marks during academic session from any recognized university will be eligible to apply.
Application Fee: All categories candidates have to pay Rs.400/- so there is no fee exemption for reserved and physically handicapped candidates in this recruitment drive.
Selection Procedure: Final selection of the qualified candidates would be done under guidelines given into “Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector and Inspector Service Manual 2015”. According to it applicant need to go through some selection tests such as written examination, medical examination and body standard examination. Broad details regarding to pattern of examination can be grabbed from notification.
How to apply UP Police SI Recruitment 2015 ?
Registration process contains three stages of application as follows.
- Payment of Fee
- Submission of Application Form
- For registration first of all visit uppbpb.gov.in and register yourself using details given there on official site.
- After that take print out of “Registration Slip” for payment of examination fee via E-Challan of Bank.
- Now pay fee using E-challan or internet banking option such as credit card, debit card and upon successful payment, don’t forget to get and note down transaction ID or Journal number.
- Now next and last stage is to submit your application form, to do so click on “Submit Application Form” and provide your transaction ID or journal number in appropriate field. Follow instructions given there to fill online application and also upload your scanned photo and signature as mentioned. After entering all marked fields you can click on “View Application Form” and verify all the details very carefully.
- If all details are true then finally you are good to go with “Submit” button for final submission of your candidature. For more details please download notification.
Apply for UP Police SI Recruitment 2015 (Link Will Be Activated Very Soon)
Official Website : uppbpb.gov.in