WBSSC Recruitment 2015 Apply for 599 LDC/LDA (Group C) Vacancies at www.wbssc.gov.in :
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission has published a notification regarding to WBSSC LDC LDA Recruitment 2015 and inviting online application for total 599 group c vacancies on main portal site at www.wbssc.gov.in so those relevant candidates who want to apply should submit their application on or before said time limit in notification.
Those candidates of the West Bengal state who are doing work in private clerks firm and want to find any government jobs then this is once in a life time opportunity knocking at your door as right now a notification has been circulated by WBSSC in order to invite online application for lower division clerk and lower division assistant vacancies so that competitive examination can be arranged. If are looking forward to try out your luck then first of all read below given brief details before applying.
WBSSC LDC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk/Assistant
Total Vacancies: 599
|S.No||Name of the Department||No of Posts|
|1.||Personnel & Administrative Reforms||300 Posts|
|2.||Irrigation & Waterways (District)||100 Posts|
|3.||School Education||36 Posts|
|4.||Agricultural Marketing||05 Posts|
|6.||Irrigation & Waterways (Directorate)||10 Posts|
|7.||Youth Services||25 Posts|
|8.||Finance (Revenue)||07 Posts|
|9.||Food Processing Industries &
Horticulture & (Directorate)
|10.||Food Processing Industries &
|11.||Social Welfare||49 Posts|
|12.||Correctional Administration||05 Posts|
|13.||Industrial Training||02 Posts|
|14.||Higher Education||20 Posts|
Age Limit: As on 1st January 2015, minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years and maximum 40 years while upper age is relaxed according to government rules for reserved categories candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates should have completed at least madhyamik/10th from any recognized board and apart from this they should have acquired general knowledge of basic computer operating with typing speed of 20 WPM in English and 10 WPM in Bengali language for more than 6 months. This qualification must be obtained by candidates on or before date of this advertisement.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,400/- to Rs. 25, 200/- (Pay band-2) with Grade Pay : Rs. 2600/-
- General Candidates: Rs.200/- + Rs.20 for processing fee
- SC/ST/PH candidates of the state: Rs.20/- only as processing fee
Selection Procedure: Final selection would be done based on performance of the applicants in part-1 (preliminary) and part-II (main) examination. Merit list would be prepared based on overall marks obtained by candidates in both examinations. Details of syllabus and exam pattern can be obtained from notification.
Important Dates to keep in mind :
- Starting date for online application : 27 November 2015
- Last date for submission of application : 26 December 2015
How to apply WBSSC Recruitment 2015?
- First of all go to official website of WBSSC at www.wbssc.gov.in.
- Now click on link “Lower Division Assistant/Clerk (Group-C) – LDA 15” and click on Detailed Advertisement.
- Read all the details and instructions given in it for eligibility and qualification and understand their requirements.
- Now proceed for application and to do so click on “Apply” tab in home page and navigate to “Lower Division Assistant/Clerk “and click “Apply Online”.
- Fill that application with your actual qualification using detailed instructions said in notification and submit your application.
- Take printout of that submitted application from for future use as reference.