West Bengal Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 631 ASI Vacancies at www.policewb.gov.in :
West Bengal Police Department has issued a notification for awareness about WB Police Recruitment 2016 and inviting online application for departmental test in order to fill up total 631 vacancies (ASI/Lady ASI (UB& AB)) for both male and female candidates on main portal site at www.policewb.gov.in so those candidates who are working in police department as constables this is good chance to get promotion through this exam.
According to a latest advertisement, right now online applications are being invited by all those aspirants who are working as constables so that empty slots of both male as well female for post of assistant sub inspector in armed and unarmed branches of the police department can be fulfilled with qualified and talented candidates. If you are among those candidates and hoping to get promotion then first of all apply your candidature. Brief details are as follows.
WB Police ASI Recruitment 2016 Details:
Total Vacancies: 631
- ASI/Lady ASI (UB) : 521
- ASI (AB) : 110
Age Limit: N/A
Eligibility: All interested candidates must have completed five years of services in the police department for post of unarmed branch both male and female however lady constables are only eligible to apply for ASI Armed branch post only. For more details please refer to official notification.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the appropriate and qualified candidates is totally depends upon performance of the applicants in written examination followed by length cum record of them during five years of services in police department. For more details please look into advertisement.
Important Dates to Remind:
- Online Registration starts from: 04 January 2016.
- Closing date for submission of application: 03 February 2016.
How to apply WB Police Recruitment 2016?
- First of all visit www.policewb.gov.in and click on “Recruitment” tab on homepage.
- Now select “Departmental Examination for Promotion to the rank of ASI” and click on advertisement and read it very carefully so that you can get familiar with their needs.
- After that if you are eligible then click on “Online Application Form” link and select the post for which you want to make registration.
- Now follow instructions given in “Information to the applicants and submit filled application.
- Take print out of it and save it for future use. For more details please download advertisement.
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in